Personal Injury Claims Handler
ACS are currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Claims Handler based in Merseyside.
Key responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to,
- Client Service
- Case Handling
- IRF/Post Action
- Health & Safety
- Establish effective rapport with client.
- Attend regular depot/opco meetings.
- Act as client point of contact.
- Report successes/defeats.
- Identify and improve areas of potential weakness
- Report all incidents involving vulnerable parties and of a potentially serious/costly nature as detailed in the (TPG).
- File Allocation
- Reserve in accordance with the (TPG)
- IRF – review and update within 48 hours of allocation
- All letters / e-mails to be dealt with in line with CPR or MOJ guidelines, whichever is appropriate.
- Avoidance of unnecessary litigation.
- Completion of 90 day review within 5 days of allocation.
- Maintain and report where appropriate accurate unit data
- Report accurate weekly incoming and outstanding postal figures
- Report outstanding diary events
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
This role requires:
- Minimum of two years PI claims handling experience within an insurer or legal environment in either motor/EL/PL disciplines
- Ability to effectively manage a high work load of both PI and Non PI claims/Incidents
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]