Our clients/candidates specialise in many different areas of law, both claimant and defendant. Below are the following.
- RTA – Road Traffic accident
- EL – Employee Liability. Accidents at work
- PL – Public Liability. Slip trip whilst in a public place
- Clinical Negligence
- Industrial Disease
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Marriage, civil unions & domestic partnerships
- Adoption & Surrogacy
- Child abuse & abduction
- Termination of relationships & ancillary matters; divorce, annulment, property settlement, alimony, child custody, visitation, child support & alimony.
- Juvenile adjudication
- Paternity testing & paternity fraud.
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
- Information Technology
- Commercial Contacts
- Title Searches
- Checking for encumbrances and restrictions on the property.
- Ensuring any special conditions mentioned in the contract are met.
- Making sure rates, land tax and water consumption charges are paid by the appropriate party.
- Arranging for the payment of fees and charges
- Preparation of legal documents.
- Contaminated Land search
- Council Property search
- Full Council Inspection of Records search
- Land Tax search
- Main Roads search
- Registered Plan Search or Building Units/Group Titles Plan Search
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Doing an act tending and intended to pervert the course of public justice – a.k.a. perverting the course of justice, defeating the ends of justice, obstructing the administration of justice
- Public nuisance/Outraging public decency
- Conspiracy to defraud
- Contract law
- Media law
- Health care law
- Trusts & Estates
- Wills & Probate
- Sports Law
- Tax Law
- Product Liability
- Public Heath law
- Property law
Unlike other agencies; we will keep you updated throughout the whole process. From CV submission to you obtaining a position- (We can liaise on weekly/monthly basis tailored to meet your requirements if need be).
We dont just submit your CV for vacancies, we market, and promote your CV to companies that we think are best suited to you. We believe it takes hard work to find the right job for you.
For further information on finding the ideal role for you please contact one of our consultants today here at ACS, the best legal recruitment agencies Liverpool, via email or call 0151 709 3960
If you cannot commit to a permanent position, we can accommodate with assistance on a temporary basis.
For more information on finding your next role in paralegal jobs in liverpool, please contact either Stephanie or Gabriella on 0151 709 3960
or alternatively email [email protected] or [email protected].