Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently looking to recruit a Family Solicitor for a firm in Manchester.
- 3 Years+ PQE
- Other relevant achievements/ Qualifications eg. accreditation, membership of panels relevant to the specific post.
- Experience of full range of Family Work including advocacy and Family DR
- Involvement with local voluntary or business organisations or professional family law organisations
- Detailed knowledge of applicable area of law
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Personal work planning and organisational skills
- Ability to think clearly & logically & communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Ability to identify problems & their solutions & work on own initiative
- Ability to manage own caseload
- Effective use of IT
- Active interest in what we do and how we do it – empathy & understanding of problems faced by our clients
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview. (