We are recruiting for a Paralegal to join the Commercial Litigation department of a Liverpool City Centre based firm.
Duties will include-
- Corresponding with Financial Institutions, claimants’ representatives and clients
- Reviewing initial client claims potential
- Dealing with all aspects of document disclosure
- Drafting witness statements
- Achieving commercially favourable settlements
- Conducting telephone conference calls
- Creating & Writing ( letters before claim )
- Assisting clients with early conciliation matters
Skills and experience required-
- Experience within the role (2 year minimum)
- A real commitment to helping our clients through the claims process
- A genuine passion for consumer finance law and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- A positive approach to a busy workload and team work
Must have previous relevant experience working in a Commercial Litigation Department.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.