Quality Control Solicitor
We are recruiting for a Quality Control Solicitor for a Liverpool based firm.
Successful candidate must have,
- Experience in Proclaim is essential.
- Experience in applying LEXCEL standards and the Code of Conduct to issues.
- The Quality Control Solicitor will review files, caseloads and task lists to identify weaknesses, trends and training needs and will report their findings to the Managers and Directors accordingly.
- Good knowledge of PI including RTA, EL/OL/PL, Industrial Disease, Clinical Negligence and Complex claims relating to Catastrophic Injury.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To review and monitor the inactive files and to report to the team leaders and files handlers
- To collate the Adverse Costs reports from file handlers and review the same with the Directors on a monthly basis and preparing advice or sanctions as appropriate.
- Undertake Due Diligence on suppliers and prepare agreements for approval by the Directors
- Review the quality of referred cases and measure against expected standard.
- Ensure the referrals are made in a LASPO compliant manner.
- Identify training needs and prepare and deliver appropriate training.
- Deal and assist with ad hoc compliance issues as required.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.