We are currently recruiting for a Legal Auditor for our clients firm on Merseyside.
Successful candidate will be expected to,
Undertake legal file audits in line with the Internal Audit Policy in an efficient manner to ensure the continuous provision of high quality legal services.
Ensure that any remedial actions are recommended and delivered in a constructive manner in line with the Internal Audit Policy.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to,
• Undertake legal audits in line with the Audit Policy;
• To utilise legal knowledge in assessing file conduct;
• To liaise with Audit & Legal Training Manager with regard to training needs identified;
• To report on audit findings and any follow up actions;
• To support the firm in providing quality audit data in line with the Audit Policy;
• To provide input / feedback to Audit & Legal Training Manager and/or Risk as required on policy/procedure.
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
• 5 years’ experience in the conduct of personal injury litigation;
• Experience in the supervision of fee earners;
• Experience of Portal, Fast Track and Multi Track claims;
• Experience of Defence work and Serious Injury claims advantageous;
• An understanding of the fundamentals of motor and legal expenses insurance;
• Working knowledge of the SRA Code of Conduct and a basic understanding of the SRA Accounts Rules;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Self-motivation and confidence;
• Strong IT/case management skills;
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team;
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]