Our client is recruiting for a Legal Administration Assistant for their Manchester based firm.
Duties will include,
• Providing support to the Head of the Team with the co-ordination of data information for clients
• File Management – creating and archiving files and ensuring compliance procedures are adhered to
• Records – archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
• Printing e-mail attachments
• Preparing case bundles and documenting against agreed protocols
• Creating chronologies of medical records
• Faxing, scanning, photocopying
The role would suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate the following skills:-
• Organises own work effectively.
• Seeks and accepts feedback and guidance.
• Works flexibly to meet goals.
• Competently follows agreed processes/methods.
• Good team working skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]