We are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant for the Senior Partner of a Liverpool based firm.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision.
- The jobholder is not designated as a matter handler for file review purposes and does not therefore have her/his own file caseload.
- Deal wherever possible with routine client enquiries and communications.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the administrative assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Provide support to other Legal Assistants/ Legal Secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary Legal Assistants/Legal Secretaries when required to do so.
- Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data and prepare all claims
- Co-ordination of the key dates reminder system as outlined in the office manual.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients documentation and information.
Salary – Minimum Wage +
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.