Motor Claims Handler
ACS are currently recruiting for a Motor Claims Handler for an established firm on Merseyside.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated motor claims including PI from inception to settlement
- To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
- To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
- To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
- Interact and communicate with clients
The successful candidate will need to have,
- Experience of dealing with PI claims under the predictive costs regime is desirable
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- Customer service experience
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- Experience of the MOJ portal, stages 1 and 2
- Pre-litigation experience
- Organisational skills
- The ability to manage own workload
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.