We are recruiting for a Part Time Information Officer for an established law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
- Conducting research on business, commercial and legal topics
- Liaising with a broad range of champions and content owners to support the knowledge management lifecycle; collating, coordinating and disseminating internal knowledge, as well as legal and commercial topics, clients, business sectors and practice areas
- Delivering / organising training on research techniques, information resources, and services offered by the team
- Working closely with colleagues at all levels to understand request and research objectives, managing research workflow to deliver relevant, accurate and timely results in effective formats
- Previous similar experience in a professional services or commercial environment
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office, experience with document management systems (iManage preferred) and SharePoint (intranet)
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of commercial and business information resources, including online
- Good problem solving skills; able to respond creatively and effectively in offering solutions
- Demonstrable client focus; with a high level of commercial acumen and an analytical, innovative and proactive approach
Experience of legal databases (e.g. LexisLibrary, Nexis, Westlaw, Practical Law, Lawtel, iLaw,), and content aggregators such as Manzama would be an advantage.
- Degree in information management, librarianship and / or similar subject
- Degree in any subject with a postgraduate qualification in information management, librarianship or research
21 hours per week (Flexible on days)
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]