We have a new opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join the Soft Services team at a law firm in Liverpool.
You will be working as part of a busy and well established team supporting Fee Earners with key services such as scanning, post and reprographics.
- Scanning – ensuring processes and quality standards are met and images are processed and available when required
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries
- Applying costs using cost recovery systems
- Reprographics – including high volume copying and printing of documents and CD/DVD creation
- Assist with processing, distribution and despatch of inbound and outbound mail
- Meet or exceed agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) measures and customer expectations
In addition this role will include:
- Co-ordinating with various contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all internal and external queries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- Supporting our Facilities Hard Services team when required.
- Ensuring the office remains presentable and fit for purpose in all respects and at all times
- Scanning, post room and reprographics experience
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability Ability to work safely and unsupervised within Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience and understanding of SLA’s
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours if required
- Previous experience of providing Facilities Services within a legal environment
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]