We are currently recruiting for a Legal Receptionist for a solicitors firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Candidates MUST have experience as a LEGAL Receptionist.
The prime responsibilities are firstly to process all incoming telephone calls with no undue delay and in a courteous and helpful manner. Similarly as receptionist, to receive and process all visitors to the firm especially clients, in a helpful, friendly and professional manner. In these respects there is a high degree of responsibility to project the image and ethos of the firm at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The effective processing of all incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls and the conveying of messages.
- To ensure the tidiness of the reception area, conference rooms and marketing suite
- To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- The provision of telephone support to partners and other staff members as required
- Dealing with all visitors to the reception area especially new clients
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of the firm and client documentation and information
- Legal reception experience
- Mitel phone management experience
- Proclaim Case management experience
- Clear and effective communication
- Experience in a Professional Office
- High Standard of interpersonal communication skills, especially in context of client care
- Attention to detail and accuracy
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]