Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Legal Executive
We are recruiting for a Housing Disrepair Solicitor/ Legal Executive on behalf of our client’s firm based in Liverpool.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Should be familiar with the “Personal Injury Protocol for Housing Disrepair Cases”.
- Must have litigation experience.
- Responsible for daily contact and liaison with solicitors and insurers.
- To provide a legal support service to the Personal Injury team.
- The successful candidate should have previous experience of having managed a caseload of housing disrepair claims.
- The successful applicant will have exposure to a caseload consisting entirely of housing disrepair claims and will be expected to maintain a focus on providing excellent client care.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- Previous customer service experience.
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information.
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously.
- Will need a flexible and professional attitude to work, be adaptable and able to work under pressure in a demanding role.
- A high level of organisational skills and be able to manage own time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships.
- Should be confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach to work
- Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive.
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]