Credit Hire Litigator
Our client is looking for a Credit Hire Litigator to join their firm in Liverpool.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To provide a legal support.
- To handle, manage and litigate claims relating to uninsured losses; targeted to review quantum for heads of claim, assess liability, negotiate settlement or litigate a claim; all within defined periods.
- Decision making authority on the viability of litigating claims.
- Responsibility for educating team members in relation to Litigation of Credit Hire claims.
- Regular achievement of high productivity and KPIs.
- Working within the Credit Hire sector.
- Responsible for daily contact and liaison with solicitors and insurers.
- Decision making authority on settlement offers for matters ranging from small claims to multi-track matters.
- Accountable for minimisation of financial risk.
- Management of a caseload.
- Liaison with solicitors, insurance companies and other interested parties.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive.
- Will have claimant litigation experience.
- Working within a Motor Claims /Credit Hire environment is essential.
- A high level of organisational skills and be able to manage own time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information.
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously.
- Will need a flexible and professional attitude to work, be adaptable and able to work under pressure in a demanding role.
- Should be confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach to work
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]