We are looking for a Paralegal/Legal Secretary to work in our clients Conveyancing Department of their firm in Warrington.
The main responsibilities will be:
- To take initial instructions from clients and to advise after consultation with the supervising solicitor as appropriate on the legal action and all alternatives, as appropriate, open to the client.
- It is essential to have Conveyancing experience – candidates must be able to deal with transactions from initial instructions right through to completion.
- Must have excellent audio typing skills and be able to deal with high volume typing and online registrations.
- Assist fee earners in managing their caseloads of purchase, sale, re-mortgage and other associated matters for both freehold and leasehold properties.
- To keep the client informed as required by the firms and departments set procedures.
- To run the files allocated in accordance with the firms and departments set procedures.
- To attend conferences with Counsel/court and represent the firm and client as required.
- To meet all cost/fee targets where set.
- To meet on a regular basis with the person to whom the post holder reports to review cases and any other matters relevant to the post holders position.
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]
Unlike other agencies; we will keep you updated throughout the whole process. From CV submission to you obtaining a position- (We can liaise on weekly/monthly basis tailored to meet your requirements if need be).
Not only do we just submit your CV for vacancies, we market, speculate and promote your CV to companies that we think are best suited to you. We believe it takes hard work to find the right job for you.
For further information on finding the ideal role for you please contact one of our consultants today via: email or call 0151 709 3960.