Conveyancing Legal Secretary
My client is looking for a Legal Secretary in Warrington with extensive Conveyancing team experience.
They will be required to deliver legal secretarial and administrative support together with a flexible and positive approach to working in a busy and demanding growing firm. Duties will include audio and copy typing, answering the telephone and dealing with clients. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Working knowledge of Land Registry Direct system application forms
- Able to complete Local Authority, Chancel and other relevant pre-exchange searches
- Able to complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms (both on line and paper)
- Able to open files and proceed with initial stages of conveyancing transactions
- Post-exchange searches (eg bankruptcy and Land Registry searches)
- Post-completion procedures
- Experience in dealing with both registered and unregistered land
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
They must be able to work well under pressure and use their own initiative. Working as part of a wider legal secretarial
For more information please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.