Senior Conveyancing Fee Earner
Our client is looking for a Fee Earner for the Conveyancing Department of their Warrington based firm.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to,
- To provide a friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional service to our clients.
- To protect the firm against service complaints by ensuring service is of the highest quality.
- To ensure your caseload is accurately and efficiently processed and to provide expert legal advice in relation to conveyancing matters both residential and commercial.
- To comply with SRA and COLP/COFA Compliance rules at all times
- To keep up to date with changes in the law, develop existing skills of self and other members of the staff where appropriate. To ensure compliance with CPD requirements appropriate to qualifications.
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence.
- To take clear and precise instructions, maintain records and progress transactions actively, using the Firm’s existing systems.
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice
- To effectively maintain and house keep your file management, including accurate use of database in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- To ensure the accurate preparation of financial documentation in accordance with the firms procedures to include completion statements and billing.
- To meet all deadlines within the specified time frames.
- To possess a flexible approach in providing support of other team’s dependant on capacity as required.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]