Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently looking to recruit a part time Clinical Negligence solicitor for an established firm in West Yorkshire.
- Managing your own, varied caseload and files in-line with National Practice Standards and complying with precedents
- Drafting court documents, preparing schedules, creating files, proof reading and briefing counsel.
- Drafting Witness statements
- Drafting schedules of Loss
- Instructing Medical experts
- Cost budgeting
What we are looking for;
- A recently qualified solicitor experienced in claimant Clinical Negligence work
- Experience of handling files from initial instruction through to litigation
- A good law degree or legal academic background such as ILEX study & LLM or LPC
- Excellent client care and communication skills are essential
- The ability to prioritise and demonstrate good attention to detail when working under pressure
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.