1-5 Year PQE Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently looking to recruit the above role for a firm of solicitor in Cheshire.
- Managing your own, varied caseload and files in-line with National Practice Standards and complying with precedents
- Drafting court documents, preparing schedules, creating files, proof reading and briefing counsel.
- Drafting Witness statements
- Drafting schedules of Loss
- Instructing Medical experts
- Cost budgeting
What we are looking for;
- A recently qualified solicitor experienced in claimant Clinical Negligence work
- Experience of handling files from initial instruction through to litigation
- A good law degree or legal academic background such as ILEX study & LLM or LPC
- Excellent client care and communication skills are essential
- The ability to prioritise and demonstrate good attention to detail when working under pressure
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.