Legal Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant for a law firm in Manchester.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Records – archiving and recovery of records as requested by secretarial or fee earning staff
- Opening and closing files
- Co-ordinating cheque requests and account queries
- Mail – To collect, sort, dispatch and deliver all variants of mail, both internal and external. This includes, but is not limited to, Royal Mail, DX, Courier items, and hand deliveries
- File Management – creating and archiving files and deeds
- Faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Processing returned work from document direct
- Support and advice to all users of the service
- Ability to operate in a busy target driven environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work under own initiative taking a proactive approach
- Organisational skills
- Understanding of the Legal industry
- Awareness of accounts procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- IT skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.