Business Development Assistant
Due to our clients ambitious growth plans we are looking to appoint a Business Development Assistant to work within their Manchester based office.
The right candidate will be a confident and dynamic individual with business acumen to work with past, current and potential clients and suppliers to drive the business forward.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, planning and preparing presentations and proposals
- Achieving the departments KPI`s
- Communicating new offerings to prospective clients and overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Generating and following up new leads, sales and relationships
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent account management
- Manage all e-communications including our monthly newsletter
- Organising, and delivering company events – on time, within budget and meeting expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Degree or equivalent qualification, but a proven background in business development may be considered
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MailChimp (or similar)
- Be able to demonstrate success in building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients
- Be an outstanding communicator capable of liaising with high-profile clients
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be a self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.