Post Completions Assistant
ACS are currently recruiting for a Post Completions Assistant for a Merseyside based firm.
Working within our New Business team, our New Business Assistants play a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided to our introducers and clients in residential conveyancing matters.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To complete a range of new business administrative tasks associated with Initial Welcome Calls, matter creation and issuing of initial documents efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales outlined in our Service Level Agreements
- Proactively liaising with clients, introducers, and agents to ensure that enquiries can progressed speedily to ensure conversion of the enquiry into an instruction
- Production of accurate comprehensive initial documentation for clients
- Chasing outstanding information required such as completed starter packs, copies of client identification, sale memoranda, landlord’s details and if appropriate clients’ initial payments on account
- Proactive Management of a pipeline of Enquiry cases to maximise the conversion of the enquiries into instructions and to ensure files are opened within agreed SLA timescales.
- Ensuring that inbound calls are answered and appropriately dealt with within agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring that outbound welcome calls are made on all new matters within agreed SLA’s and recorded on the case file as evidence of the same.
- Ensuring that, as appropriate, all incoming post is categorised and logged to the associated case file within the agreed SLA’s
- Identifying Opportunities to improve service delivery or win new business
- Actively contributing to the achievement of individual and team targets on a monthly basis
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Shows willingness to learn, whilst recognising limits of ability and when to seek advice
- Highly organised – able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
- Excellent customer service and communication (both verbally and in writing) skills
- Demonstrates the ability to ensure that customer needs are paramount, whilst recognising business need
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player – understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to support other team members
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]