Wills and Probate Lawyer
Due to increased demand for our clients Wills, Probate and Trusts services we are looking to add an experienced Solicitor to their existing team based at their Lancashire based office.
Ideally we require a qualified solicitor with some 7+ years PQE and with a proven background in dealing with a full range of Wills, Probate and Trust matters. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. In addition the candidate should possess excellent organisational and IT skills. A STEP qualification would be preferred but it is not essential.
The candidate will be required to :
- Manage a busy caseload across a full range of Private Client Law
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Be responsible for all financial aspects of matters including time recording, and billing
- To relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of financial fundamentals
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
- Supervision of less experienced fee earners would also feature
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.