Customer Service Advisor
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a law firm in Manchester.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To efficiently chase outstanding debts by telephone, fax, letter and email.
- To follow the process flow throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
- Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Liaise with other departments and employees as appropriate to ensure the efficiency of the recovery process.
- Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience,
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- A minimum of 9-12 months previous experience of working within the insurance industry environment.
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator – able to deal with awkward situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company.
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay.
- The ability to recognise and deal with problematic claims and or refer them to more senior members of staff for appropriate action.
- Well organised and able to work with little supervision.
- A willingness to offer suggestions where problems may be identified.
- Understanding of ABI GTA
- Understanding of hire rates
37.5 hours a week on a 8.00am-6.30pm shift pattern
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]