We are currently recruiting for a URL Pre-Litigation Legal Advisor for our clients firm in Merseyside.
To have day to day conduct of a caseload of pre-litigations ULR files.
- To progress the caseload in an appropriate and timely manner, making use of the firms Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices
- To obtain all the information to enable liability to be assessed and the claim quantified and to prepare the file to be passed to the litigation team as soon as possible.
- To achieve and exceed all targets set
- To assess liability at an early stage and to ensure that all times the client and source receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice and that they are kept fully informed on the progress of the claim
- To deal with post, telephone calls and e-mails expeditiously and to ensure that not worked on lists and to do lists are kept up to date.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience of Personal Injury or Insurance
- An ability to work in an organised manner
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- Experience of working with a case management system
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good IT/Keyboard skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good team working skills
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]