We are looking for an experienced Trust and Estates Secretary for our client firm in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Trusts & Estates department, and a good understanding of the department. Residential Conveyancing experience would be an advantage.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Have excellent typing/IT skills
- Be client focused and be aware of client expectations
- Be “hands on” and a team player
- Familiar with standard legal terminology
- Hardworking, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work as part of a team
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the provision of a high quality Trusts & Estates service
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Opening new files
- Diary Management
- Reception cover
- Preparing documentation and general correspondence
- Providing clients and other solicitors with updates
- General admin duties
For more information on this role, please email [email protected].