Experienced commercial property paralegal or secretary required for Preston Office.
The candidate should be able to “hit the ground running” with routine matters and will provide support to a partner and associate solicitor.
The ideal candidate will:
- have an understanding of commercial conveyancing and will be conversant with the transaction process, and will assist with some residential conveyancing from time to time.
- have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- have excellent typing/IT skills
- be client focused and be aware of client expectations
- be “hands on” and a team player
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the provision of a high quality commercial property service
- Opening new files
- Preparing documentation
- Carrying out and reporting on searches
- Undertaking Land Registry searches
- Providing clients and other solicitors with updates
- Assisting with completions, including preparation of completion statements, transmission of funds, etc.
- Dealing with post completion matters
For more information please contact [email protected]