We are looking for a Team Manager for the ULR team of a firm on Merseyside.
Successful candidate will be expected to o liaise with source clients to ensure effective delivery of the service offered, and be able to compile and analyse management information reports, and adjust performance accordingly.
• Manage individual team manager performance in line with business and team objectives, be accountable for their financial performance and delivery against the agreed KPIs.
• To ensure controls are in place to identify all financial recovery opportunities at the earliest opportunity.
• Drafting and analysing MI reports and adjusting performance accordingly to ensure compliance SLAs and meeting objectives.
• To ensure that the teams are achieving the right outcome for clients and enabling consistent, accurate and prompt recovery of all recoverable first and third party losses.
• Reviewing appropriate audit measures, and implementing any changes in accordance with results.
• To manage resourcing and workloads across the teams, including recruitment.
• To ensure understanding and compliance with internal SLAs, policies and procedures.
• To provide full supervisory support and guidance on technical issues involving quantum, liability and litigation.
• To highlight any potential risks to senior management and the Compliance department.
• Keep up to date with all industry changes including case law, legislation and other matters of relevance.
• Liaise with Senior Management and HR regarding any staff issues.
• Handle complaints in accordance with the firm’s internal Complaints Procedure.
• To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
Successful candidate must have;
• At least 5 years’ experience in managing teams in a recovery claims environment and/or recoveries and ULR litigation environment.
• In-depth knowledge of current motor market factors influencing the management of recovery and ULR claims and current legal framework
• Ability to compile and analyse data and take action according to the results
• Ability to provide clear direction and take accountability for the team’s performance and objectives
• Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of MS Office
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]