Our client is looking for a Wills & Probate Locum for their firm on the Wirral.
Will be dealing with all aspects of probate, will drafting, tax planning and estate administration and including Powers of Attorney and admin of Deputy ships department.
The job holder will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
Key areas of responsibility
• Provide leadership to the team to ensure organised, client focused, cost effective and efficient service delivery.
• Implement and uphold all the firm’s policies and procedures.
• Display the knowledge skills and behaviours required by the firm and set out in the Lexcel leadership & management culture statement and key behaviours document.
• Work with the Head of Marketing, to contribute to the development and delivery of effective union client relationships to achieve the firm’s strategic objectives to increase Wills & Probate case intake.
• Deliver effective supervision of best practice and full implementation of Wills & Probate cases management standards across the team through day to day support of team members.
• Engage and effectively communicate with team members ensuring regular review of team processes, problem solving and creative thinking.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]