Senior Solicitor – Residential Conveyancing
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Solicitor for the Residential Conveyancing department of our clients Cheshire based firm.
Successful candidate must have 10 years PQE
Duties will include,
- Advise on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties.
- Deal with the requirements of lenders in relation to sales and purchases.
- Manage purchases, site set ups and plot sales for developer clients.
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters.
- Promote the Prestige Conveyancing Service and support the firm with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
- Ensure proper file management.
- Ensure all time recording is accurate.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Gain an understanding of clients’ requirements and how to achieve their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ensure billing is completed to agreed timescales.
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures; including dealing with confidential documents.
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carry out legal research.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs.
Successful candidate must,
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have the ability to work independently on own initiative
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to find sound solutions to complex legal issues
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to new areas of law
- Have excellent client management and matter management skills
- Be a team player
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]