Senior Financial Services Civil Litigation Solicitor
ACS are now recruiting a Senior Financial Services Civil Litigation Solicitor to work in a law firm in Manchester
- The role holder will handle a small caseload of their own files, whilst being responsible for supervision, training and development of junior staff.
- Managing a small, but commercially focused team, dealing with clients’ re-dress from mis sold financial products, including pensions and mortgages.
- The COLP element of the role is to ensure that systems and controls are in place to enable the firm to comply with its statutory obligations, and to embody a practice-wide compliance culture.
- Consideration will be given to an experienced litigator from another sector, such as personal injury.
- 3years + post qualification experience, ideally working in a similar environment.
- Having either been an appointed COLP for another practice or having undertaken some of the day to day compliance functions within a practice, under supervision.
- Commercially minded and profit focused, with a view to participate in the growth and development of the firm.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, and deal with competing priorities, whilst remaining robust under pressure.
- A confident communicator with clients, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Supervisory experience.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]