Financial Services Civil Litigation Solicitor
ACS are now recruiting a Financial Services Civil Litigation Solicitor to work in a law firm in Manchester
Managing a caseload dealing with clients’ re-dress from mis sold financial products, including pensions and mortgages.
- 1-3 years post qualification experience, ideally working in a similar environment. Consideration will be given to an experienced litigator from another sector, such as personal injury.
- Proactive and organised, with excellent client care skills.
- Commercially minded and profit focused, with a strategic approach to their cases to ensure the best financial outcomes for the clients, and the firm.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, and deal with competing priorities, whilst remaining robust under pressure.
- A confident communicator with clients, other members of staff, and other stakeholders.
- Some supervisory experience would be desirable
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]