Sales Conversion Executive
We are recruiting for a Sales Conversion Executive for a Manchester law firm.
Duties will include,
- Responsible for contributing to the growth of Credit Services business in a B2C environment
- To pro-actively pursue credit hire and credit repair opportunities.
- Act as contact between the customer and our supplier network
- Liaise with network repairers and rental car providers to negotiate a suitable solution to meet customer requirements
- Focus on pro-actively increasing services commenced volumes
- Work efficiently and effectively to achieve targets
- Effectively manage objections and remove barriers to sale
- Possess a natural ability to build rapport with people
- Promote the corporate image of the Company and the Company’s clients through the provision of the highest level of service quality at all times.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in a credit hire organisation
- A positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers and clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- An in depth knowledge of credit hire case law and ABI GTA
- Excellent overcoming objections handling skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Well organised and able to work with little supervision.
- A willingness to offer suggestions where problems may be identified.
- Understanding of Intervention.
- Understanding of hire rates.
- Intervention knowledge
- Insurance Knowledge/ ABI/GTA
- Claims Handling Knowledge
- Hire Rates Knowledge
- Sales Techniques
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]