Associate – Healthcare
We are recruiting for an Associate for the Healthcare department of a law firm in Liverpool.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, sudden untoward incidents, Ombudsman investigations and funding issues;
- Preparation for and representation at Inquests;
- Court of Protection, treatment and best interest cases;
- Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, judicial review and human rights;
- Advising on mental health law, including legality of detention, treatment issues and representation at Tribunals;
- Providing training to clients, particularly in the fields of mental capacity and mental health law.
The candidate will work with other lawyers practising in the healthcare sector and will be expected to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients and assist in developing new business.
- Law Degree (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.