My client is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their busy team in Liverpool.
Responsibilities will include
- Client care – ensuring clients receive the service they expect.
- Instructing agency to take witness statements.
- Ensuring court directions are complied with.
- Instructing counsel for hearings.
- Preparing files for trial.
- Settling cases.
- Dealing with applications on the instructions of team leader.
- Reviewing medical evidence and valuing claims.
- Signing cases off for issue.
- Dealing with post/emails.
- Taking all calls that are received (client/court/TP Solicitors/TP Insurers)
- Reviewing the prospects of cases and reporting to team leader
- Instructing the medical agency to arrange medical examinations
Litigation experience is desirable.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information please contact [email protected]