We are currently looking for RTA Litigation Executive for a legal firm in Bolton.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 12 months RTA Litigation experience
- Have handled files from inception to completion, including trial
- Experience conducting Case Management Conferences
- Preparing Applications
- Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Have experience in attending conferences with both clients and counsel
- The ability to proactively maintain your own case load
- Experience using a case management system such as Proclaim or similar
- Good people skills / the ability to put your clients’ at ease
- The ability to work within a team and also under your own initiative
- Accuracy with record keeping, letters and Court documents and general pride in one’s work
- Advocacy experience (or at the least) knowledge of the Civil Court procedures
- Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively maintain your own case load with our mission statement in mind
- Managing your case load to ensure your clients are up to date and informed.
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- Good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Having the ability to plan and prioritise your case load effectively
- Accuracy with record keeping
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive client information
- To ensure compliance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007 (as amended)
- Handle cases from inception to litigation
- Progress all assigned files on a weekly basis
- Overachieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Work towards developing a promising career within the firm.
- Bring fresh ideas and potential improvements to the attention of the management team
Salary: Up to £22,000, dependent on experience + Bonuses
Working Hours: 9am to 5pm
For more information contact [email protected]