We are currently looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/CFILEx for a law firm in Wirral.
The candidate would handle a caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage property files utilising a case management system.
The suitable candidate will be managing the progression of cases from inception to completion, liaising with clients and businesses, referrers and estate agents.
Duties will include telephone enquiries, daily correspondence and face to face interaction with estate agents, referrers and clients.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
- Residential Conveyancing experience (3 years PQE) which includes managing own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles with minimum supervision.
- As you will be dealing with clients, referrers and estate agents the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Team Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- The role will also involve some business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Where appropriate to contribute towards training.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- To undertake any specified responsibility as delegated by the Head of Department/Partners.
Desirable attributes are:
- Commercial Property experience alongside Residential Conveyancing.
- Business development/marketing experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]