Associate – Healthcare
We are recruiting for an Associate for the Healthcare department of our clients firm in Manchester.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, SUI and Inquests including interest in advocacy
- Court of Protection, treatment and best interest cases
- Advising on care standards legislation and practice and information governance matters.
- Ombudsman investigations, and a variety of other health sector legislation and guidance including mental health
- Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, governance and constitutional issues, judicial review and human rights;
What we are looking for
- Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication/client service skills
The candidate will work with other lawyers practicing in the healthcare sector and will be expected to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients and develop new business.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]