Private Client Senior Associate
ACS are currently recruiting for a Private Client Senior Associate for a Manchester firm.
To pro-actively assist the private client team with advising mid to high end net worth individuals on succession planning; involving drafting and advising on wills, the administration of trusts and estates and powers of attorney. The role holder will also be responsible for the management of their own caseload.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Will advice and drafting
- Estate planning advice
- Advising clients and beneficiaries on private client matters
- Trust and Estate administration
- Drafting lasting powers of attorney
The following experience is Essential,
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent commercial awareness
- High level of experience and excellent technical knowledge of drafting complex private client documents
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Has own network of contacts
- Client relationship and business development skills
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.