Post Completions Assistant
ACS are recruiting for a Post Completions Assistant for a legal firm on Merseyside.
Working within our Post Completions team, you will play a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided in residential conveyancing matters.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking the Manual registration of un-registered properties
- Responding to requisitions from Land Registry within deadlines
- Responding to post completion correspondence as appropriate
- Dealing with phone calls received on completed matters as appropriate
- Assisting with accounts queries
- Managing Conveyancing Transactions after Completion through to successful Registration and closure
- Undertaking the Electronic registration of registered properties
- Dealing with Leasehold requirements to include:-
- Notice of Transfer
- Notice of Charge
- Certificate of Compliance
- Deed of Covenant
- Chasing outstanding documentation/information to support the registration and file closure processes
- Provide assistance to other teams, when required.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player – understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to support other team members
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Shows willingness to learn, whilst recognising limits of ability and when to seek advice
- Highly organised – able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.