Multi-Track RTA/PI Claimant Solicitor/Legal Executive/Litigation Executive
ACS are currently recruiting for a Multi-Track RTA/PI Claimant Solicitor/Legal Executive/Litigation Executive for a Cheshire based firm.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- To support the Team Head in the day to day running of the department, and to provide assistance to colleagues within the team as required, same to be suitably reciprocated.
- The post-holder particularly will be expected to maximize their personal billings to achieve appropriate billing performance targets meeting with the income budget/and or forecast for the department.
- Managing a case load as required to achieve both the above whilst providing excellent client care
- Achievement of personal and team billing targets
- Resolving client care issues with the Team Head and providing excellent client care at all times
- Ensuring that write offs and issues with suppliers are kept to an absolute minimum
- Using the proclaim system in accordance with the firms policy and assisting more junior staff in the proficient use of the system as required
- To ensure that cash collection targets are met and supporting the Team Head within the department at all times in the motivation of the team to achieve monthly and annual budget
Salary £35k max
Discretionary bonus (after a successful probationary period)
Hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
29 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (increasing by 1 day after completion of 5 years to a maximum of 33 days)
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.