Paralegal Assistant (Multi-Track)
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our clients team in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Early prep/case planning
- To provide administrative support to the Large Loss department
- To ensure the departmental central diaries/folders are updated monthly both in relation to the electronic and manual backup copies
- To keep a limitation diary and court diary for all files within the department. To ensure it is received and considered at the monthly meetings for upcoming hearings dates
- To provide assistance to other Senior Fee Earners on existing/new cases
- Work to tight deadlines and manage your time effectively and work as part of the busy team
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work within the team and are comfortable assisting more experienced staff
- Target driven with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care
Salary £18k-£25k dependent upon experience
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.