Newly Qualified Solicitor
ACS are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Solicitor to join their established firm in Cheshire.
Applicants should have –
- Profitably manage a caseload of litigated personal injury road traffic accident claims acting at all times in the best interests of the Claimant.
- Candidates must have at least 1 years’ RTA Multi Track experience of managing their own caseload.
- Client liaison
- Early prep/case planning
- To provide support to the department
- To ensure the departmental central diaries/folders are updated monthly both in relation to the electronic and manual backup copies
- To keep a limitation diary and court diary for all files within the department. To ensure it is received and considered at the monthly meetings for upcoming hearings dates
- To provide assistance to other Senior Fee Earners on existing/new cases
- Work to tight deadlines and manage your time effectively and work as part of the busy team
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work within the team and are comfortable assisting more experienced staff
- Target driven with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care
- Previous experience of working with Proclaim case management system is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Unlike other agencies; we will keep you updated throughout the whole process. From CV submission to you obtaining a position- (We can liaise on weekly/monthly basis tailored to meet your requirements if need be).
Not only do we just submit your CV for vacancies, we market, speculate and promote your CV to companies that we think are best suited to you. We believe it takes hard work to find the right job for you.
For further information on finding the ideal role for you please contact one of our consultants today via: email or call 0151 709 3960.
To see what vacancies we are currently recruiting for, please check out our Job Vacancies page.
If you cannot commit to a permanent position, we can accommodate with assistance on a temporary basis.