There is an opportunity available in our clients RTA Department for a number of Paralegals to assist with the running of a caseload from inception to conclusion.
The ideal candidate will display strong communication skills, organisational skills and a willingness to learn. They will be a good team player and importantly be able to work on their own initiative also.
Duties will include the following;
- Preparing instructions to Counsel
- Reviewing medical records
- Reviewing medical reports
- Undertaking legal research (Lexis Nexis etc the best weight loss supplement.)
- Preparing court documents
- General Legal writing and drafting
- Taking telephone calls
- Attending clients in conference with Counsel
- Advising clients
- File reviews
- Reviewing quantum/ Negotiating/settling claims
Paralegals will be expected to have both MOJ and Litigation experience within RTA, as they will be providing support their team leader/solicitor.
Proclaim experience is desired but not necessary.
For more information on the role, please contact [email protected]