First Response Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a First Response Advisor to work in the Travel Department of our clients firm in Liverpool.
To engage in first contact with potential clients looking to pursue a claim for holiday illness/injury, explaining the legal process whilst maintaining professionalism and client care.
Key tasks will include,
- Securing and recording accurately mandatory information required for the purpose of the letter of claim and running of the case
- To strictly follow our in-house vetting criteria
- To accurately identify and record funding requirements and make pro-active enquiries to identify BTE if so required.
- Delivering results through the achievement of personal targets
- The ability to deal with various different sources of work and keep a detailed note of each
- To prioritise and organise workload to follow up tasks with efficiency.
- To advise potential clients of each stage of the initial process.
- To correspond with CMCs
- To maintain client conversion and prevent loss.
- To identify reason for closure and overcome objections.
- To offer advice and guidance to clients who are unsure of the claims process.
- To generate good rapport with clients to optimize call.
- To be available to take/receive calls
- Early identification of any potential issues i.e not a package, insufficient evidence
- Secure full details of witnesses to fully complete witness questionnaires.
- Ensure Data Protection is adhered to on all calls & paper submissions.
- Ensure compliance is adhered to, as per the specific call requirements.
- To use negotiation tactics to guarantee client stability/reliability.
- To maintain company reputation and image.
- To offer advice on funding.
- To explain the next stages of a claim.
- To recover retainers/documents reducing competition intervention.
- To update and manage a comprehensive and detailed claims spreadsheet
- Provide a daily update to the Head of Department
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]