MOJ/First Response Team Manager
ACS are recruiting for an MOJ/First Response Team Manager for a Law firm in Liverpool.
- Excellent knowledge of the CPR and MOJ (Low Value RTA) Protocol
- Up-to-date technical knowledge and experience in dealing with multiple orthopaedic injuries, psychiatric injuries and cases up to the value of £25000.00.
- IT skills such as Word/Excel/Outlook
- A Proclaim user with a good understanding of the system and good Microsoft skills
- Personable skills and capable of managing a busy First Response/MOJ Team
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, proven ability to work to deadlines and motivate the team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Either a Graduate or close to completion of LPC is desirable.
- Whilst following guidelines set by the firm, taking detailed information from clients in relation to their claim, to enable you to assess and set up the claim or decline.
- Obtaining all necessary information needed from the client such as insurance details, accident circumstances and injury/ vehicle damage information.
- Managing incoming work and providing financial projections.
- Liaising with sources of work and ensuring regular financial reviews are conducted.
- To complete and submit the Claim Notification Forms to the Defendant Law Firm via email and post.
- Arrange medical and rehabilitation appointments.
- Transferring cases to either the liability admitted or liability disputed departments.
- Monitoring Performance Management to assist both f/e and team achieve budget
- Regular file supervision and monitoring of cases within the MOJ team
- Inputting client’s instructions and all other correspondence onto the Case Management System.
- Ensuring all required initial forms are completed and returned.
- Promoting Best Practice and Company Values.
- Dealing with and investigating any complaints
- Authorising Court proceedings for MOJ cases
- Implementing any necessary changes to procedures/workflows
- Assisting in Interviewing staff and conducting disciplinary proceedings
- Checking incoming/outgoing post for the team
- Providing advice on any aspect of an MOJ case including procedure and quantum
- Ensure staff comply with all Company Directions
- Providing one to one training where necessary
- Training and development needs of staff.
A salary of £21,000.00 is on offer with progression opportunities for the right person. The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, with 2 late shifts where the working hours are 11.00am – 7.00pm.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]