Level 2 Immigration Caseworker
We are currently recruiting for a Level 2 Immigration Caseworker for a Liverpool City Centre based firm.
You will have conduct of their own caseload under the supervision of a named solicitor.
Duties will include,
- Taking full instructions and advise on the substantive merits of the client’s case, make any applications that should be made to UKBA and represent the client through to conclusion of the case.
- Advising the client on his rights to temporary admission and bail and to make applications for both where appropriate.
- Identifying cases which may disclose grounds for unlawful detention and refer these internally to named solicitors for further action i.e. judicial review.
- Compliance from yourself and others with the issues outlined in the office manual where it affects your role.
- Every case to receive the optimum level of skill and level of professional competence.
- All cases are efficiently administered.
- All legal issues of a case are identified and the client receives regular reports on those issues. The client is informed of the strategy to be followed on his/her behalf and this advice is confirmed in writing.
- All clients are treated to the highest possible professional standards including; adhering to meeting times, level of respect, courtesy and quality of advice.
- All clients are informed of the complaints procedure and cost implications of their cases.
- Clients are advised of the most appropriate method of funding their cases, including public funding, conditional fees or on a private basis.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally