Assistant Immigration Solicitor Level 2 Accredited/ Supervisor Status
We are recruiting for an Assistant Solicitor Level 2 Accredited/ Supervisor Status for a firm in Liverpool City Centre.
To undertake supervision of staff and to ensure adherence to all relevant quality standards and the achievement of billing targets and other firm objectives.
To undertake fee earning work appropriate to the status of Assistant Solicitor, Level 2 Accredited and Supervisor Level and to supervise relevant work done by departmental colleagues
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Supervision of relevant fee earning work undertaken by colleagues, periodic file reviews of fee-earners as per the Office Manual, provide input to staff appraisals, training plans, and departmental objectives.
- Participation in marketing activities on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis
- Representing the firm in external forums and organisation and attending such functions as required
- Ensure compliance with quality control and assurance procedures for all matters within the firm
- Other duties as may be required as the firm evolves and changes take place.
- Ensure that all the firms billing targets are met and all of the work billed is compliant with the Specialist Quality Mark and the General Criminal Contract.
- To provide cascade training to staff and to ensure that changes in the law and or in the regulatory framework governing the firm is communicated to all members of the firm and staff are sent on relevant update training where this cannot be provided in-house.
- Analytical ability
- Organisational and supervisory skills
- People management and conflict resolution skills
- Client management and liaison skills
- Ability and willingness to keep updated in the category of law
- Ability and willingness to keep updated with all regulatory frameworks which apply to the firm.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]