Legal Support Team Leader
ACS are recruiting for a Legal Support Team Leader on behalf of our client for their firm in Cheshire.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
• Management and Leadership of a Team of Legal Cashiers & Administration Staff
• Conduct monthly 1-2-1 s with team members
• Escalate any potential breaches or client complaints where appropriate to the Legal Director
• Communication of feedback to team on any feedback from the Management Team in respect of performance
• To be involved in the recruitment process for new team members
• Managing team absences
• Payment update reports for external stakeholders by reviews of files and accounts.
• Awareness and understanding of Anti Money Laundering Policy, identifying risk and reporting in confidence to the AMLRO
• Work in accordance with all of the firm’s policies and procedures
• Motivate the team and implement initiatives that will contribute towards achieving individual and business targets
• Where appropriate escalate operational or personnel matters to the Operations Manager
• Credit Control and Legal Cashier responsibilities
• Delegate and lead team in identifying then resolving financial queries, problems, breaches and exceptions
• Review and monitor Client Account and Office Account payments and receipts
• Prepare and circulate various MI reports indicating key information regarding files and costs
Successful candidates must have,
• Legal Cashier experience with experience of leading and managing a team, delegating work, raising team performance.
• Knowledge of Legal Accounts and Credit Control function, Solicitors Accounts Rules and other regulatory or legislative requirements around finance, accounts, payments and financial transactions
• Knowledge of personal injury claims procedure and Litigation in general
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]