Our client is currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join the Fraud department of their firm for a 6 month fixed term contact.
To provide an effective and flexible secretarial service to lawyers in the team to ensure it functions efficiently in a manner which meets its objectives and the ongoing needs of the firm. Will be expected to become familiar with the team’s various client matters and provide support and assistance to other members of the secretarial team when required.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
• Type correspondence and documents from audio/copy, as required
• Copy and distribute documents ensuring they reach their destination (utilising HDOCS where appropriate)
• Make and receive telephone calls evaluating communications and ensuring all calls are dealt with effectively
• Carry out filing when required
• Carry out opening/closing files when required
• Carry out archiving when required
• Faxing documents
• Arranging meetings
• Draft correspondence; prepare standard documentation including bills including any other internal financial forms and documentation
• Maintain database
• Proficient in Word, digital dictation, Excel, Outlook and any other in-house systems in use throughout the firm.
• Proficient in diary management; invitation to meetings
• Able to produce accurate and well presented typewritten work
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise
• Willing and able to work as part of a team
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]